Welcome

I'm not an expert in any area, but I can share what has worked for me and my crew. On this blog, you'll find sanity and money saving tips for moms and families on the go.

Prescription Discounts

Here's a prescription discount trick I use for my son's monthly medications. Search the manufacturer's website for coupon cards and discounts. Most of them have monthly discounts, and a few have discount cards that can be used multiple times. The prescription coupons work if you have low co-pays or if you have to pay out of pocket (POS) and get reimbursed by your insurance company. These discounts are not available at Wal-Mart on the $4 prescriptions. Also, there is no cost for any of these discounts/coupons, but you may have to register with email address.

Some of the companies that I know that offer discounts/coupons: Singulair, Advair, Albuterol, Xopenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment