Welcome

I'm not an expert in any area, but I can share what has worked for me and my crew. On this blog, you'll find sanity and money saving tips for moms and families on the go.

Textbook Savings (repost)

I posted this in January, but I'm reposting for everyone headed back to school.

The Amazon student program has proven to be very beneficial. If you sign up on http://www.amazon.com/ with a student email address (ending in .edu), you'll qualify for discounts on textbooks, including FREE 2-day shipping. I have saved money on my textbooks, as well as books the kids have needed for Accelerated Reading. The textbook costs have been 20% or more cheaper than the school's bookstore. In addition to the shipping savings, they often send emails with discounts or other freebies for students. Follow the link below to sign up for Amazon student.

http://www.amazon.com/Off-to-College-Supplies/b/ref=amb_link_353520962_2?ie=UTF8&node=668781011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=auto-sparkle&pf_rd_r=0K0TC6GC36XGQXN9JNFZ&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1277106722&pf_rd_i=amazon%20student

No comments:

Post a Comment