Welcome

I'm not an expert in any area, but I can share what has worked for me and my crew. On this blog, you'll find sanity and money saving tips for moms and families on the go.

COUPONS

I am often asked where I get coupons. The easiest and most obvious source is your local newspaper. On Sundays, I generally buy 3 newspapers, one from each of the cities closest to my home. If it is a particularly good coupon day, I will buy multiple newspapers or get newspapers from relatives.

Once you begin to seriously coupon, look into newspaper subscriptions, which may save you time and money if you're able to get them delivered to your home.

There are also several online coupon sites which allow you to print the coupons at home or load them to your shopper card (for select stores). Manufacturers often offer more coupons with higher values on their website or coupon websites than the newspaper coupons.

Below are some online coupon sources. Check your online reward program (mypoints, swagbucks, etc) to see if you can earn points for printing and using coupons printed from their site.

www.smartsource.com
www.redplum.com

Also check the website and Facebook page of your favorite manufacturer. They often have Facebook only deals!

Happy Saving!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment